✴covid-19 & USPS : please read carefully before ordering from my shop!✴
- You will receive an email once your package is on its way.
- I cannot guarantee your order will arrive in time for Christmas.
- Please remember it is a particularly busy time of the year, postal services are busy and doing their best. Unfortunately I cannot control the postal services - if you haven't received your order yet, it will arrive as soon as the holidays craziness will be over. If you have any questions about your package and if you purchased a tracking number, please call your local post office to have more information about it. Once your order is out of Europe, I cannot access its information anymore.
- If you live in the US : Your package will be shipped within 7 to 10, and will take at least 1 month to arrive. I understand USPS is very slow at the moment so please expect some delays. Before ordering from my shop, keep in mind your package might get lost in the mail.
- I am packing hundreds of orders by myself, please be patient with me, thank you !
- Please consider purchasing a tracking number so your order doesn't get lost in the mail especially during these strange times !
- Please make sure to enter your correct address at the checkout to avoid lost packages.
- Please note that French postal rates have raised in January 2020. Shipping fees are a bit more expensive than usual.
- Everything is shipped from France via La Poste
- If you purchased a tracking number, you can track your order here
- It takes a couple of days for the French post to process packages - please allow a couple of days before checking your tracking number on La Poste. Thank you !
- How long does it take for my package to arrive ?
Europe : 1 week to 2 weeks / Covid-19 : 2 to 3 weeks
World : 2 to 4 weeks / Covid-19 : 3 to 5 weeks
- Where can I purchase products when your shop is closed ?
Mini Gallery Box (UK)
Kroma (Phone cases) (US)